label index  ▪  name index jukebox  ▪  lightbox  ▪  memberlist  ▪  help  ▪  about this site  ▪ russian

Home > . . > . . > International Zonophone > Skobelev

Featured  |  Last Comments  |  Search


Skobelev (Скобелев), folk song
 

 
 
 zoom
 
 

details

on other languages: Русский

 Get code to share this record Download JPG file Download MP3 file Print label Send E-card


Label Transcription:

Gold fundPre-Revolutionary recordings 
„СКОБЕЛЕВЪ“
русская пѢснь.
Русск. Народн. хоръ
подъ управл. Г.Л. Лебедева
соло Лядовъ
ST.PETERBURG
X-64727

Из коллекции Александра Каменева
Mirror Transcription: X 64727 7589L Reverse side
Original matrix: Zonophone # 7589L
Label Catalog No Mx/Ctr No Take Order No Censorial No Additional information
Zonophone > International Zonophone Х-64727 7589L Original matrix
Reverse Side X-64723 7590L ––//––
Title Name: Skobelev
Language(s) or Ethnics: russian | Catalog category: Folk Chorus | Genre (Music Category): Folk song
Artist(s): Folk Chorus of G. Lebedenko (Lebedev)
Composer:
Lyrics By:
Accompaniment Type:
Bandmaster or conductor: G. Lebedenko (Lebedev) | Solo artist: Lyadov
Recording Place: St.-Petersburg | Recording Date: 1908
Transfer speed:
Record size: 25 cm | Label size: 90 mm
Additional keywords:  
Label file size: 341.3 KB | 1425x1455 px | Size of file MP3: 2.6 MB | 2:50 | 128 kbps x 44.1 kHz
Hits: 76 | Label downloads: 4 | Audio downloads: 5
Added by: Alex100yn | 11.04.2019 05:47 | Last updated by:  Alex100yn | 16.04.2019 01:54
Rating:
 
Artistic value: 0.00 (0 votes)
Сollectable value: 0.00 (0 votes)
Label quality: 0.00 (0 votes)
Audio quality: 0.00 (0 votes)
 
Author Comment
andrew-64
Editor

Comments: 146
Join Date: 22.02.2011
Русские песни исполнял Русский народный хор под упр. Лебедева, а украинские песни исполнял Украинский народный хор под упр. Лебеденко .
  12.04.2019 10:11
Offline User profile of Send an email message to    
dymok 1970
Member

Comments: 318
Join Date: 14.03.2016
andrew-64 wrote:
Русские песни исполнял Русский народный хор под упр. Лебедева, а украинские песни исполнял Украинский народный хор под упр. Лебеденко .

Логика железная !!!
  12.04.2019 16:26
Offline User profile of Send an email message to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcK-nSRvJHAHqnylk86_NA    
bernikov
Admin
dymok 1970 wrote:
andrew-64 wrote:
Русские песни исполнял Русский народный хор под упр. Лебедева, а украинские песни исполнял Украинский народный хор под упр. Лебеденко .

Логика железная !!!

Ещё был "Малороссійскій хоръ подъ упр. Г. Л. Лебеденко"
  12.04.2019 18:26
Offline User profile of Send an email message to http://my.mail.ru/mail/ylb2/    
dymok 1970
Member

Comments: 318
Join Date: 14.03.2016
bernikov wrote:
dymok 1970 wrote:
andrew-64 wrote:
Русские песни исполнял Русский народный хор под упр. Лебедева, а украинские песни исполнял Украинский народный хор под упр. Лебеденко .

Логика железная !!!

Ещё был "Малороссійскій хоръ подъ упр. Г. Л. Лебеденко"

Прям, какой-то Отоларинголог, этот Лебеденко.
  12.04.2019 18:38
Offline User profile of Send an email message to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcK-nSRvJHAHqnylk86_NA    
 
 

About this siteTerms of UsePrivacy StatementLinksContact UsGuestbook